11.14.2006

my name is drew barrymore...

Sarah Hepola, A Good Writer, has a new series on The Morning News: "Celebrity Magazine." It must have slipped through the cracks of TMN's recent redesign, and I just saw it today. The first installment is here, and two more have been written since. Take a look! They're each just long enough for a pleasant five-minute diversion between emails at work.

In the same vein, Daily Candy introduced me to DailyLit, a service that will send bite-sized portions of classical works of literature to your email inbox every day. I'm currently reading Pride and Prejudice in 149 parts (though I usually end up reading 2 or 3 each day). I tried reading it before, in traditional book form, and couldn't get through it. But it's more than tolerable at less than 10 pages at a time. Maybe next I'll try Ulysses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home