7.19.2004

For the purpose of science.

I've decided to conduct a social experiment. I have a new online persona. World, meet Sally.
 
Hi, my name is Sally Hansen. I'm a 23-year-old female from New York working in a health field. I am 5'5" with brown eyes and brown hair. I would describe my body type as slender. I have never been married and I have no children. I drink occasionally and do not smoke. I am spiritual but not religious.
 
My political philosophy is Conservative. I believe that all human life is sacred; that marriage should remain a sacred institution between one man and one woman; and that the homosexual lifestyle is immoral. I think prayer should be permitted in public schools and that less government is generally better for society. When administered justly, the state has the right to impose capital punishment. However, I am not sure whether every law abiding citizen has the right to bear arms, as my grandfather was shot by a handgun and I am not convinced that the presence of the gun didn't bear some of the responsibility.
 
I am looking for a long-term relationship with someone less than 50 miles from my current location.
 
Do I sound like someone you'd like to meet? Go ahead and find my profile on conservativematch.com. It's free to sign up, and you'll get to meet people like Richard-6687, who is "just an old-fashioned guy who doesn't think that people should change with the times, especially when the 'times' are becoming increasingly liberal and anti-Christian." He "look[s] back to the Cross and to the Bible in order to keep [himself] on the RIGHT track in this perverse and immoral world." Richard, by the way is looking for a "nice Proverbs 31 woman."
 
Or you could meet Brinton-5489, who is orthodox in his Catholic faith and is "interested in studying and defending the tradition of the Church, Western Civilization and American culture." He is looking for a woman who "enjoys being a woman and its feminine expressions, who appreciates the differences between men and women, [and] who respects a man for being a man..." Brinton here believes that homosexuality, sex outside of marriage, and abortion are immoral (and should be illegal).
 
 
I wonder how much fun catholicmatch.com would be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home