5.11.2005

alias

since i moved, i've given up tv pretty much cold turkey. i've been aided by the (terrible) absence of the west wing. this is the first time since then, i think, that i've sat down to watch a full tv show. it's a good episode of alias... there's a fake sloan. and jennifer garner is directing. i think maybe she should stick to acting. i've seen better episodes. there are too many big words in this one.

i finished my taxes! yes, yes, i know it's late. but not only did i file an extension, but also both the federal government and the state owed me money, so there's no interest involved. so they're finally in. i'd like to say i did them myself, but that would be a flat-out lie. hopefully i'll avoid the near-breakdowns next year, now that i've done them once.

my spacebar sucks. ifi wereto typea sentencewithout backspacing thisiswhat itwould looklike. ugh.

i'm already planning what to do with my refund. hello ipod. finally. christ.

so tao will be living with me from the beginning of june. i'm really excited. he'll be right next door. it'll be nice to have him around.

wow, this post sucks. let me stop now before i make it worse.

1 Comments:

Blogger free berde said...

do you want a dvd player for the summer? it works really well, and has a remote.
if you dont want it, it's just going in storage with the rest of my crap.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home