6.20.2005

over the line. mark it zero.

in about 10 minutes, i'm heading out to chelsea piers with my osi colleagues to bowl in our intramural bowling league. (can intramural be used to describe things that are out of college? dictionary.com says yessir.) i really enjoy bowling mondays. i work with some really interesting, totally wonderful people, who i don't see much of during work hours. so it's nice that i can see them at least once a week in a more casual (and competitive!) setting.

my keyboard has been squeaking for some reason--it just started today. maybe i've been typing more violently than normal.

i skipped practice on sunday. boo me. i guess i could've left grand central when we got back from our airless, lightless, broken down train delay (stupid MTA), but there was a new train waiting right across the platform just begging for me to go to connecticut. so i went. i got in at about 1145. leaving connecticut at 730 the next morning wasn't going to happen then.

of course, today there was an email from the captains to everyone describing their "philosophy" for this year. and of course, personal responsibility and responsibility to your team and teammates were very high priorities. and of course, i feel guilty. but there's something a little off in my current relationship with ultimate. i can't put my finger on it, and i haven't had much luck expressing it to people. easterns this weekend should be interesting. eventually i'll have to make a decision. i'm going to postpone writing about it until it's all a little more clear in my mind. ultimate has been part of my life--such a HUGE part of my life--for so long. i have no idea what's going on now.

time to head out. let's roll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home