8.07.2005

let it burn, my man.

recently i noticed that a pirated copy of usher's "confessions" cd, complete with chinese translations of song titles, was lying neglected in our dining room. so, of course, i took the opportunity to repirate it onto my ipod. during this process, i looked up the tracklist on cdnow (now amazon, i guess). the featured album review mentioned that many of the songs might have come out of usher's breakup with chili, of TLC fame. this being news to me, i, of course, googled it. my search turned up this gem, excerpts of a telephone interview of usher by some (pretty crappy) rock journalists. so funny. the "????" question had me rolling off my chair laughing. head space? hah.

incidentally, sarah hepola writes for one of my can't-live-without sites, the morning news. if you like fun fiction, check out her series about elisabeth eckleman on TMN. new episodes turn up every couple of weeks, and at the end of each, you get to vote on what happens next! interactivity makes everything better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home