7.20.2004

Thank you Fark.

Browsing fark exposed me to some interesting (for lack of a better word) stories today. I was going to comment, but they mostly just speak for themselves.
 
"Supersize Me" antichrist Don Gorske eats his 20,000th Big Mac. You should see a picture of this guy - he could fit into my jeans.
 
Soldiers who go to war without emotional preparation for killing other human beings come home a little fucked up. Yeah, no shit.
 
By "dangling," they really mean hanging. Like from hooks. Like in their shoulders. HOOKS IN THEIR SHOULDERS. What the hell is wrong with Florida? I have no idea how I survived.
 
By "girly," he was only calling them weak! What's wrong with that? I'm waiting for him to pull out "Who is your daddy and what does he do."
 
Sigh. I give up.
 
 

5 Comments:

Blogger Stoops said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:25 PM  
Blogger Stoops said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:27 PM  
Blogger Stoops said...

bah! stupid commenting system! let's try this one more time:

i found it humorous that people were calling him homophobic when he said nothing of the kind (at least, not in this instance).

instead, he said "girly-men" --- which some people read as referring to gays, thereby implying that, in fact, *they* equated gays with being effeminate.

did no one else pick up on this?

3:29 PM  
Blogger saisai said...

I didn't pick up on it, mostly because the articles I read didn't push that point. It didn't really occur to me that by girly-men he meant gay. I was more concerned that he felt the need to demean his [male and female] opponents by calling them woman-like.

And apparently, the California voters are supposed to terminate these girly men at the first opportunity. Terminate! Haha! Hahaha! Ha.

He's never gonna live this one down.

5:02 PM  
Blogger lah said...

Sure he will. If he got elected in the first place, anything's possible.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home