8.15.2004

jiggety jig

yep, home again.

i thought it would be a relaxing vacation, free of commitments, quiet. i even brought two books to fill my free time! turns out 15 family members decided to follow me down to hurricane-ridden south florida, so i've been spending my days in the pool and my nights playing cards at my aunt's house. and i love it. my family is wonderful. whenever i'm around a lot of them at once, i end up going back to life with the volume turned down just a little. they make everything better. so, happy sai.

eric told me to post more cranky things. but i don't really have anything to be cranky about. good life, happy sai. so there.

tomorrow, i'm off a-gambling! thank you micosukee indian reservation. maybe when i get beaten by some loser's long-shot flush, i'll have some crankiness to share.

bye.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

booooring. it's funner when you're vexed.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home