8.03.2004

It's August already!

First, this very odd, but strangely touching, story about a guy and his duck. Or quest for love. Or self-fulfillment. Or something.


Just yesterday, I rediscovered the joys of finding a toy in your cereal box. I got a watch! With Shrek characters on it! It's of no importance that I've never actually seen Shrek, and I don't know who these piggies are - but I'd guess they're the three little ones - I still enjoy wearing it around like I am the coolest person alive.


I can't believe the summer is almost over. When did time start going so fast? Has life always been flying by like this? I still haven't seen Shakespeare in the park. I haven't been to a single Summer Stage concert. I haven't been to movies on the pier, I haven't been to the beach (yet), I haven't sat around watching TV until I'm too bored to even sleep. If I could have done it differently, would I have traded this job for a couple months of freedom but a lot more uncertainty?


Finding a place to live is difficult. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home